Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Zarine Khan at ‘The Grand Bhagwat’ calendar launch

With many celebrities across the world trying to switch over to vegetarian diet, actress Zarine Khan too wishes to go green but is finding it a difficult task.
“I have been a non-vegetarian since birth, so it is not very easy. Hats off to vegetarian people… I am trying my level best to turn vegetarian,” she said at the launch of the Bhagwat Calendar revealing the fact that she found Kareena Kapoor the sexiest vegetarian.
Talking about her diet and fitness secrets, Zarine said, “I eat whatever I want to in the right quantity and at the right time. If I have a craving for something, I make sure I indulge in it but not too much.”
Zarine turned up in a golden dress at ‘The Grand Bhagwat’ calendar launch. She also cast light on her latest release ‘Housefull 2’ and said, “We are going to be celebrating the success party very soon. I am very happy that Housefull has become such a big hit and people have liked it… I am also being appreciated so much, so I want to say thank you to everyone!”

No comments:

Post a Comment